domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2014

Unit 2 Lesson 9

1.-Solve the clues to complete to puzzle. What is 1 down? (Lesson 9




1 J
 O
1 B










2S
   U
C
C
E
E
D






3  S
  T
A
L
L


4 L
O
C
A
T
    I
 O  
  N







5 L
E   ND






6 M
   A
K
   E







7 G
OAL   S








8 C
  U  
  S  
   T  
   O 
   M
   E  
 R
1  He doesn´t want to continue studying. He wants to get a job.
2  She has all the qualities you need to Succeed in business.
3  He has stall a in the market selling T-shirts.
4  My store has a wonderful location .It´s across from the subway station , so a lot of people walk past.
5  I want to borrow money from my parents , but they don´t want to lend me any!
6  We want to make some money by selling cakes.
7  I don´t have any long-term goals . I just think about tomorrow.
8  I am a regular customer at the ice cream store. I love ice cream!
Number 1 down is  business
2  Complete the sentences with the correct form of an appropriate verb from the box.(Lesson 9)
Eat         Decide               Buy              Make            Start           Become
a  She has made a lot of money selling tacos in the market.
b   Have you ever eaten ham flavored ice cream?
c   Blackberries have become very popular recently.
d   Has he decided where to open his business yet?
e   They have started working in a supermarket and they like it a lot.
f   We have bought a new computer for our business

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario