miércoles, 10 de septiembre de 2014

Unit 1 Lesson 2

3.match the two halves to make logical sentences.
1  When I finish school next year I want to take
          A  self-employed
2  He says he might go into
          B  to continue studying?
3  I may not have   
          C  business with his brother.
4  Do you want
          D  a year off and travel the world.
5  I don’t think I’m the kind of person to settle
          E  get married?
6  do you want to
          F  children until I’m in 30s.
7  I might move away  
          G  and felt a job in another city.
8  I can imagine being
          H  down and have children.
 R-.1-d  2-c  3-f  4-b  5-h  6-e  7-g  8-a.
4.Write sentences about yourself that start with these expressions.
   a  I definitely will go to my home .
   b  I probably will  in a house in my girlfriend.
   c  I might to continue studying.
   d  I may  to play.
   e  I may not  to go to my house.
   f  I might  go to do exercise.
   g  I probably won't  not brush my teeth before dinner.
   h  I definitely won't  to go to my school. 
    


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario